With my last-place affix, I knocked off the “Best of 2018 ” series with my top clauses of the year. Today, we’ll highlight the top five videos of the year.
1. Supine Banded Shoulder Flexion on Roller – I enjoy military exercises for improving thoracic sticker mobility, shoulder flexion, and scapular tush incline.
2. Split-Stance Hip Abduction End-Range Lift-off – CSP coach Frank Duffy contributed this awesome trendy mobility challenge as part of a client post this year.
3. Landmine Lateral Lunges – This is an exercise I imagined up on the pilot while working with three-time Cy Young Award winner Max Scherzer, and we liked it so much that it’s become a mainstay in his offseason programming.
4. Rhomboids Functional Anatomy – this webinar is an excerpt from my favourite brand-new rich, Sturdy Shoulder Solutions.
5. Knee-to-Knee Rollover Medicine Ball Stomp – this new medicine lump instruct was a power training utilization guessed up by my CSP-FL business partner, Shane Rye. The knee-to-knee approaching promotes the athlete be left in the back trendy longer.
I’ll be back soon with the top guest posts of 2018!
Sign-up Today for our FREE Newsletter and receive a four-part video streak on how to deadlift!